The Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre is a world-class purpose-built conference venue, renowned for its operational and service excellence. The Centre is located in a unique urban cultural and entertainment precinct in the heart of Brisbane known as South Bank.
South Bank is set in a lush, subtropical riverfront parkland; a destination offering a truly dynamic urban lifestyle and appealing retail precinct; a showcase of Queensland's diverse range of artistic abilities and a host to one of the world's most important collections of indigenous art.
Located on a one kilometre stretch of the Brisbane River, visitors can enjoy the only sand and swimming beach in the heart of an Australian City. A diverse range of attractions line the Southbank river region including beautiful rainforest walks, rock climbing adventures, performing arts and street theatre, an array of international restaurants, cafes and bars. Opera, symphony and first class shopping adventures aspire to all tastes.
Cnr Merivale & Glenelg Streets
South Bank, Brisbane
Australia: 07 3308 3000
International: 61 7 3308 3000
Toll Free Aus Only: 1800 063 308
PO Box 3869
South Bank 4101
- Call for Abstracts opens1 June 2017
- Closing Date for Receipt of Abstracts10 November 2017
- Registration opens20 November 2017
- Notification of acceptance of abstract11 December 2017
- Early bird Registration Closes2 February 2018
- Accommodation booking deadline2 April 2018
- Pre-Conference Workshops16 May 2018
- 12th ALA Conference17-19 May 2018
- Post-Conference Workshops20 May 2018