Sponsorship & Exhibition
BSN medical is a global leader in the medical device sector, specialising in the areas of Lymphoedema, Vascular Therapy, Wound Management and Orthopaedics.
We are focused on developing and providing products and services to help deliver improved healthcare outcomes for patients in the healing of lymphatic and vascular conditions, skin, soft tissue and bone injuries.
Our trusted JOBST® range has always had the strongest commitment to improving the quality of life for those with lymphoedema, venous disease or swelling related conditions, and our other well-known brands including Leukoplast®, Cutimed®, Delta Cast® and Actimove® are among the most trusted in healthcare. BSN medical has been acquired by Essity AB (former SCA) in April 2017.
ALA photo prize draw sponsored by
Partnership and Exhibition Opportunities
On behalf of the Organising Committee of the 2018 Australasian Lymphology Association Conference, I would like to invite you to show your support for what promises to be an exciting and informative event. Lymphoedema practitioners have a history of closely collaborating with industry to advocate and produce better outcomes for our patients. Our theme of “Stronger Together” highlights the opportunities for success we have when we work together to solve the unanswered questions that lymphoedema brings. As speakers, delegates and industry partners attending the conference, we will share and discuss new ideas affecting the lymphoedema community.
Partners can select from our partnership levels - and will receive acknowledgements, benefits and entitlements according to this level of partnership, or our individual partnership opportunities which will allow your business, no matter how big or small, a wonderful opportunity to liaise and network with practitioners, researchers, educators and consumers.
We expect approximately 400 delegates from various health sectors from Australia and New Zealand. Sponsorship provides the opportunity to reach a large number of national and international delegates primarily within the field of Lymphology and Lymphoedema.
Benefits of sponsorship include
- Partnering and/or Exhibiting provides an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation, to support your brands and to maintain a high profile among delegates before, during and after the Conference.
- ALA delegates are keen to improve their knowledge. Aligning your organisation with this powerful educational experience demonstrates your commitment to assisting attendee development.
- Your representatives can network informally with delegates to gain insight into the current research trends within biomechanics.
- Your organisation will benefit significantly from exposure to an interested, relevant and influential audience in an informal yet informative environment away from the competition of everyday distractions.
- Opportunities to showcase new production practices and novel technologies will be presented through sessions.
- A presence at the Conference provides the opportunity to access a wide potential client base.
- Your organisation will benefit significantly from exposure to a highly interested and influential audience in a learning environment.
- Aligning your company with a strong educational experience demonstrating your commitment to personal skill and learning development at an international level.
The exhibition will be a major component of the Conference and will feature the most up to date information and products available. The Conference program has been designed for delegates to visit the exhibition. The exhibition is set to be the primary networking arena for delegates, sponsors and exhibitors.
|ALA2018 Sponsorship Prospectus|
|ALA2018 Sponsorship Form|
|Terms and Conditions|
|ALA2018 Exhibition Floor Plan|
For further information please contact:
12th ALA Conference Sponsorship and Exhibition Manager
- Call for Abstracts opens1 June 2017
- Closing Date for Receipt of Abstracts10 November 2017
- Registration opens20 November 2017
- Notification of acceptance of abstract11 December 2017
- Early bird Registration Closes2 February 2018
- Accommodation booking deadline2 April 2018
- Pre-Conference Workshops16 May 2018
- 12th ALA Conference17-19 May 2018
- Post-Conference Workshops20 May 2018