Lymphoedema Public Day
Proudly hosted by the Lymphoedema Association of Queensland
19 May 2018
An exciting line-up of international and Australian Lymphoedema experts have been confirmed to speak at the 12th national ALA conference in Brisbane in May 2018. They include Associate Professor Dr Andrea Cheville, Associate Professor Jie Deng, Dr Malou Van Zanten, Jan Rice and Dr Echoe Bouta. As consumers, this is a wonderful opportunity to hear about the latest research and evidence relating to all things lymphoedema and the extensive trade display offers opportunities to touch, feel and discuss all of your compression needs.
Keep an eye out for the Public Day program and mark it in your diary. You don't want to miss out!
- Call for Abstracts opens1 June 2017
- Closing Date for Receipt of Abstracts10 November 2017
- Registration opens20 November 2017
- Notification of acceptance of abstract11 December 2017
- Early bird Registration Closes2 February 2018
- Accommodation booking deadline2 April 2018
- Pre-Conference Workshops16 May 2018
- 12th ALA Conference17-19 May 2018
- Post-Conference Workshops20 May 2018